Automatic Pallet Filling Equipment INTEGRA® 37
Automatic pallet filling equipment INTEGRA® 37
You want to fill bunghole drums and containers of which several are arranged on a pallet fully automatically and with calibrated accuracy?
Then the highly flexible automatic Pallet Filling Equipment INTEGRA® 37 is a good choice for you to make. Pallets with empty, open containers are placed onto the scale base by means of a hand pallet truck or fork lift truck.
A full image camera automatically detects the positions of the filling openings and checks whether the containers are open. The containers are then automatically filled one after the other. The operator only needs to become active again to change the pallet. We will supply the equipment to you ready for use.
After the connection of power and compressed air, you can immediately use the machine in production.
Your Benefits - automatic pallet filling equipment INTEGRA® 37
- Fully automatic location of filling openings and dedicated positioning
- No need for pre-aligned containers; for automatic earthing alignment as per visual judgement of the operator is enough
- Reliable location even for dirty or labelled surfaces
- Image correction after each filling process
- Automatic base height adjustment of the whole machine when changing to different container heights
- Filling of several layers and incomplete pallets possible
- Reliable avoiding of double fillings
- Tare check, gross total check, flow rate control
- Fill time monitoring
- Below-surface filling with lance raise by weight
- Requires only little production space.
- The machine can be placed in front of a wall or in a corner
- Touch panel as operating interface with integrated weigh scale terminal and monitoring
- Connection to supervisory systems possible
- ATEX compliant