Drum Filler Type 31
Compact Line type 31
The Compact Line drum filler type 31 is the entrance model for the automatic and calibrated filling of 216.5l bunghole drums.
With the most simple design, you can fill approx. 40 drums per hour.
The open empty drums are transported into the machine by a continuous roller conveyor. There they are automatically positioned, filled and subsequently removed.
The drums are opened and closed by hand. The optional manual offset screwdrivers and sealers with spring balancer suspension facilitate the manual closing process.
The machine is optionally equipped with important accessories such as automatic or actuated drip collection, drip exhaust, overflow signal, gas exhaust (also directly at the bunghole), inert gas purging, a complementary product hose system, drain funnel and collecting basin.
Your benefits – Compact Line type 31
- Compact ready-to-use machine which can control one roller conveyor each in the in-feed and out-feed area
- Stainless steel and acid protection design available
- Touch panel as operating interface with integrated weigh scale terminal and monitoring
- 255 product files
- Tare check, flow rate control, fill time monitoring
- Below-surface filling with lance raise by weight
- Product hose with direct filling valve connection
- ATEX design possible