Drum Filler Type 29
Advanced Line type 29
This Advanced Line drum filler type 29 constitutes the central component of a filling line with comprehensive conveyor system and additional peripherals.
All the functions of gravimetric filling equipment with comprehensive product file are available in familiar FEIGE quality.
A number of tried and tested components from the Feige modular system, such as the cavity-free pressure relieved filling valve in the quick-action mount have been used.
In addition, relevant accessories such as actuated drip collection, overflow signal or gas exhaust (also directly at the filling opening), are feasible.
The drum is securely fastened on the weigh scale during filling.
Manual offset screwdrivers and sealers with spring balancer suspension are available for opening and closing.
Your benefits – Advanced Line type 29
- Sturdy base construction with levelling feet
- Simple installation
- Simple operation
- Below-surface filling with lance raise by weight, below-bunghole filling or above-surface filling
- 255 filling parameters for different products can be generated
- Control of customer’s product pump or pilot valve is included
- Fully electro-mechanical scale base with four stainless steel load cells
- Any number of drive units can be controllsed
- Driven roller conveyor can be installed on the scale platform
- The roller conveyor on the weigh scale can simultaneously be used as collecting basin
- Appropriate product hose with dedicated suspension available
- Also available in stainless steel design