Automatic Drum Filler Type 84
Advanced Line type 84
With the Advanced Line drum filler type 84 you increase the hourly filling output. The equipment comprises 4 stations for the fully automatic and calibrated filling of bunghole drums.
The drums are conveyed through the machine and fed to the work stations in single cycle mode by means of a chain conveyor.
The empty drums are automatically positioned and de-bunged, while simultaneously an open drum is filled inside the filling station and a filled drum is closed inside the closing station.
To increase the output, it is possible to integrate a pre-filling station during the 2nd cycle, which transfers the tare weight to the final filling station and pre-fills the drum in coarse fill mode.
Your benefits – Advanced Line type 84
- Automatic and monitored opening, closing and sealing of standard closures
- With appropriate accessories suitable for filling of 50 l to 230 l ISO steel drums and ISO plastics drums
- Filling cabin can be designed as closed protective cabin with lock gates
- Stainless steel and acid protection design available
- Can be extended to a complete filling line with dedicated conveyor technology and other peripheral components
- Connection to supervisory systems possible
- Touch panel as operating interface with integrated weigh scale terminal and monitoring
- 255 product files, even upgradeable
- Tare check, flow rate control, fill time monitoring
- Below-surface filling with lance raise by weight
- Product hose with direct filling valve connection
- ATEX design possible